Tiyulim - 4th and 5th Grades
Tiyulim is Hebrew for “excursions” and is for campers entering 4th and 5th grades.
- Tiyulim is the best of both worlds - a great traditional day camp experience at the JCC along with a taste of our travel program three days a week.
- Tiyulim campers will travel three days a week and be onsite at the JCC two days.
- The day kicks off with a spirited Boker Tov (good morning) activity complete with birthday announcements, wacky camper contests, games and more.
- All trips will be day trips, with the exception of one overnight (1 night) trip each session. For more information about the Tiyulim 2018 overnights, please contact the Camp Office at 908-889-8800 x209 or email@example.com.
- A sample of day trips includes a Major League baseball game, the beach a Broadway show and lots more!
- Tiyulim campers get to create their own camp experience with a choice of innovative electives that they enjoy two times each week.
- Get this…lunch (when at the JCC), snacks and door-to-door transportation are all included!
- A Rockin’ Shabbat celebration at the end of each week features our own band, the Shabbatones.
- Tiyulim campers start their day at 9:00 a.m. and are back from day trips for a 4:00 p.m. departure from the JCC.
2019 Tiyulim Trips: NJY Camps and Club Getaway
An adult Staff Unit Director and an Assistant Unit Director oversee staff and campers. Experienced Senior Counselors (entering college or older) trained in both elective instruction and travel procedures work directly with campers.
Check out this great option!
Tiyulim campers can split their time between travel camp and JPAC, our performing arts camp or our Maccabi Sports Camp.
Please note: all trips are subject to change.
Camp Yachad is available to JCC members! For more information about membership, click here.