Tiyulim - 4th and 5th Grades
Tiyulim is Hebrew for “excursions” and is for campers entering 4th and 5th grades.
Tiyulim is the best of both worlds - a great traditional day camp experience at the JCC along with a taste of our travel program.
- Tiyulim campers will travel three days a week and be onsite at the JCC two days.
- The day kicks off with a spirited Boker Tov (good morning) activity complete with birthday announcements, wacky camper contests, games and more.
- All trips will be day trips, with the exception of one overnight (1 night) trip each session.
- A sample of day trips includes a Major League baseball game, the beach, a Broadway show and lots more!
- Tiyulim campers get to create their own camp experience with a choice of innovative electives that they enjoy two times each week for a two-period block.
- Get this…lunch (when at the JCC), snacks and door-to-door transportation are all included!
- A Rockin’ Shabbat celebration at the end of each week features our own band, the Shabbatones.
- Tiyulim campers start their day at 9:00 a.m. and are back from day trips for a 4:00 p.m. departure from the JCC.
2019 Tiyulim Overnight Trips: NJY Camps and Club Getaway (all trips are subject to change)
An adult Staff Unit Director and an Assistant Unit Director oversee staff and campers. Experienced Senior Counselors (entering college or older) trained in travel procedures work directly with campers.
Check out this great option!
Tiyulim campers can split their time between travel camp and JPAC, our performing arts camp, our Maccabi Sports Camp and/or TEKI STEAM camp.
Click here to check out Travel Camp
Click here to check out JPAC
Click here to check out Maccabi Sports Camp
Click here to check out TEKI STEAM
Camp Yachad is available to JCC members! For more information about membership, click here.