Na'arim - 5th and 6th Grades
Na’arim is Hebrew for “youth” and is for campers entering 5th and 6th grades.
Fun day trips plus extended overnight trips create this not-to-be-missed travel camp experience
- Each day begins with a spirited Boker Tov good morning activity.
- Teens travel four days per week (Monday – Thursday). Weeks will alternate between day trips and extended overnights.
- A sample of day trips include a Major League baseball game, the beach, a Broadway show and lots more!
- Extended overnights are 2 nights/3 days or 3 nights/4 days.
- On Fridays, spend the day onsite at the JCC pool for regular activities, swimming and special events.
- Get this…door-to-door transportation is included as well as pizza lunch on Fridays.
- When campers return from a trip, they will have activities and rec swim if there’s time before the day is over.
- A Rockin’ Shabbat celebration at the end of each week features our own band, the Shabbatones.
- Na’arim campers start their day at 9:00 a.m. and are typically back for a 4:00 p.m. departure. During day travel weeks there is always one late night.
2019 Na’arim Overnight Trips: NJY Camps, Hershey, Club Getaway, Boston (all trips subject to change)
An adult Staff Unit Director and an Assistant Unit Director oversee staff and campers. Experienced college-aged Senior Counselors trained in travel procedures work directly with campers.
Check out this great option!
Na’arim campers can split their time between travel camp, Maccabi Sports Camp and/or JPAC, our performing arts camp.
Click here to check out Travel Camp
Click here to check out JPAC
Click here to check out Maccabi Sports Camp
Camp Yachad is available to JCC members! For more information about membership, click here.