Active members are the foundation of a strong and vibrant JCC. Gear up for fitness classes, master your skills in an artist's workshop, attend educational and cultural events, improve your swim form or take advantage of our other programs! You can also guide the future of your JCC by volunteering on a committee. The JCC can truly be your "home away from home." Members have first-priority registration and preferred pricing for all programs, classes, events and activities, as well as access to member-only programs such as Camp Yachad, preschool, full-day kindergarten and the Fitness Center.
Free 7th Grade Membership
7th graders throughout the community who are new to the JCC now get a free membership good during the academic school year (September - June). And our children 12+ can workout in our Fitness Center so 7th graders can come with friends and enjoy all that the J has to offer!
7th graders, click here to get your membership application and get started today!
Highlights of our Facilities
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, group exercise and spin studios
- Full-size air-conditioned Eisenberg Gymnasium with basketball courts
- Indoor heated pool, outdoor pool and zero-entry pool for new swimmers
- Locker rooms, whirlpool, sauna and massage room
- 18-classroom Brody Family Early Learning Center with infant and toddler care and Ellen Geller Drop-In Center babysitting facility
- 64,000 square foot campus with playground and campground featuring outdoor basketball court, rope adventure course and deluxe gaga court
- Jerusalem Café with free WiFi internet access and Wilf outdoor courtyard seating
- 3 rooms that make up the Weinberg Pavilion, complete with dance floor - all available for parties, meetings, etc.
- Open floor plan art studio, the Studio for Art & Soul at the J, in the Wilf teen lounge
Highlights of Our Programming
- Classes, events and cultural activities for babies, toddlers, preschoolers, youth, special needs children, tweens, teens, families, singles, couples, adults and seniors
- Personal training, circuit training, small group training and unlimited group exercise classes
- Lap swim, American Red Cross Learn-to-Swim and aqua-fitness classes, open swim and three competitive swim teams
- NAEYC-accredited Brody Family Early Learning Center infant care, preschool and full-day kindergarten, enrichment classes, after school and vacation day programs
- Camp Yachad onsite day, travel, performing arts and sports specialty camps
- Sports leagues for youth, teens and adults
- Annual Jewish Film Festival of Central New Jersey
- Arts programs including an annual theater production, dance classes with Dancers Pointe and art classes
As a not-for-profit social service agency that serves the Jewish community and the community at large, the JCC is committed to helping people who need financial assistance. Scholarships are available for membership, preschool, kindergarten, After School at the J and Camp Yachad. The JCC of Central NJ Scholarship Program is funded through the generosity of JCC member donations, the Jewish Federation of Central NJ, the United Way and private foundations. Please note that a new application must be submitted for each membership year (September 1 - August 31) with updated information for consideration.
The JCC’s goal is to allocate limited scholarship funds to as many as possible of those truly in need. Therefore, should you receive financial assistance, and your financial situation improves during the year, please let us know so that another family can be helped. We hope that as a result of this process you will be able to take advantage of everything the JCC has to offer and to make the JCC your home away from home.
Please contact Mike Goldstein, Chief Operating Officer, at email@example.com with questions.
Click here for financial assistance forms.
The JCC of Central NJ welcomes guests according to the following guidelines:
- Guests are permitted five (5) paid visits or one (1) 2-week guest pass (no additional paid visits permitted or passes re-issued when this limit has been met)
- Paid guest visits are $10 each (18+) or $5 each (17 & under)
- Guest(s) must be accompanied by a JCC member
- JCC members are limited to bringing two (2) guests per family, per visit, unless prior written arrangements have been made with JCC management
- Guest(s) must present photo ID and sign a Guest Participation Waiver form. Minors need parent permission
PLEASE NOTE: 2-week guest passes are not valid for use of the outdoor pool complex
Click here to download the Guest Participation Waiver form.
The JCC of Central New Jersey has acquired software that enables staff to screen for individuals on the national and local sex offender registries. Persons discovered to be on a sex offender registry will be barred from the JCC. This includes but is not limited to membership, program participation, facility access, volunteer and employment opportunities.