The JCC of Central NJ seeks a dependable female porter with custodial experience. General duties will include cleaning/janitorial, restocking of restrooms, as well as other related tasks. Commercial building custodial experience is a plus. There will be immediate consideration for qualified candidates. Part-time to full-time w/ benefits opportunities. To apply, please contact Jeanne Cleary at firstname.lastname@example.org or 908-889-8800 x214. For more information about the JCC of Central NJ, please visit www.jccnj.org
Lifeguards and Swim Instructors (Part-time positions)
The JCC of Central NJ seeks qualified part-time lifeguards and swim instructors for August and Fall 2018. Certification requirements: current American Red Cross Lifeguarding and/ or Water Safety Instructor (WSI). We are hiring mature and responsible lifeguards now for all shifts this fall - including days, evenings, weekends and “Early Bird” (Early Bird defined as weekdays 5:45 AM, $15/hour). As an American Red Cross Learn-to-Swim Authorized Provider, we are also looking for energetic, experienced, Red Cross certified WSI’s to join our swim lesson teaching team. We offer flexible scheduling, and competitive compensation. To apply, please contact Kim Koza at email@example.com or 908-889-8800 x259. For more information about the JCC of Central NJ, please visit www.jccnj.org
JCC Fitness and Wellness Center Personal Trainer
The JCC of Central NJ seeks part-time evening and weekend certified personal trainers to join our team of fitness professionals. We have opportunities to work with a wide range of clients including seniors, teens, special needs populations and other populations. Trainers will need a professional attitude and a keen understanding of customer service.
Personal Trainers will:
- Possess the ability to design individual and small group exercise programs tailored to the needs and attainable goals of specific clients
- Execute individual fitness programs designed in a safe and effective way
- Demonstrate a desire to help clients reach their fitness and wellness goals through appropriate cardiovascular, flexibility and resistance exercise
- Proactively assist members with fitness equipment; train members in correct use of fitness equipment; correct members on use of fitness equipment as necessary
- Represent the JCC and provide the highest quality of customer service to the individuals and groups with whom he/she comes into contact.
- Utilize strong interpersonal skills with an eagerness to grow client base
- Function as a strong team player
- CPR/AED Certification (American Red Cross or equivalent)
- First Aid Certification (American Red Cross or equivalent)
- Current and broad knowledge of fitness equipment and body mechanics
- Strong customer service skills including an outgoing personality; a friendly disposition, self-confidence, and maturity
- The ability to work a flexible schedule
- The ability to maintain a healthy and neat appearance
- Practical experience in the field
- Current Personal Training Certification (nationally recognized and NCCA accredited)
The JCC of Central NJ is an equal opportunity employer and seeks qualified applicants without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation.
The JCC of Central New Jersey has acquired software that enables staff to screen for individuals on the national and local sex offender registries. Persons discovered to be on a sex offender registry will be barred from the JCC. This includes but is not limited to membership, program participation, facility access, volunteer and employment opportunities.