- The core of our preschool program is based on the belief that each child is competent and capable.
- Children, as natural learners, are full of potential and are guided to explore and question their environment in order to engage in authentic learning.
- We incorporate Creative Curriculum, a national research-based program which enhances children’s experiences through high-quality materials, training programs, developmental assessment, staff development and resources for parents.
- In our school, the integration of a Jewish expression of values and weekly Shabbat celebration also enhances the learning experience.
- Activities enriching the classroom experiences include sessions with our studio instructors in art, Discover CATCH, yoga, music. In addition we have an instructional swim component for our threes and up.
- In an effort to connect the experiences between the children’s home and school life, we strive to nurture positive parent relationships. We encourage parental participation in our classroom activities, as well as involvement in our very active Parent Committee.
Visit Our School
We would love to give you a tour of our school so that you can see us in action. Visits are typically scheduled weekday mornings beginning at 9:30 a.m. To schedule a visit or to get information now for infants/toddlers, preschool or kindergarten, please contact Robin Brous, Early Childhood Director, at 908-889-8800 x204. (A school visit and tour of the JCC runs about 45 minutes).