All Day with the J will combine childcare with online learning for elementary and middle school students.
The program begins on September 14 and will follow the Scotch Plains-Fanwood school district calendar.
- Students will complete their online learning with additional support and have a chance to be a kid with access to our pool and campsite.
- Students will be in groups of 10 with two staff members who can help them with distance learning, time management, and technology issues.
- Each child is required to bring their own laptop/device and headphones/earbuds.
- We will provide meaningful “brain breaks” and a snack daily. It can be hard work to engage digitally all day and we will break that up for them as their schedules allow.
- Daily time outside on the campsite and weekly free swim, art, STEAM, and sports are all included.
Space is very limited. Your commitment entitles your child to one of the 10 spots in a group. You can choose a flexible schedule that works for you, but due to grouping constraints and limited capacity, there will be no price adjustments and no cancellations permitted until the school district makes a change to their plan. Early pick-up can be coordinated with preschool siblings and we will try to keep those children onsite at the J.
Hours: 8:15 a.m. - 5:15 p.m.
Member Price: $1,500/month, Non-Member Price: $1,625/month
Pricing based on 10 months and 180 days of school
Please email [email protected] if you are interested in joining the program.
Please click here to join our mailing list.