Vacation Day Program
No school? No problem!
JCC Vacation Days are a great way for your preschooler, elementary or middle school to spend the day during school vacations.
- Vacation Day programs for 2 years through 6th grade are from 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Our programs are open when school is closed (with the exception of major Jewish holidays).
- We offer sports, art, science, specialties and so many more activities right at our JCC facility which includes a full-sized gymnasium, indoor pool, art studio and Early Childhood classrooms.
- JCC students enrolled in our preschool, kindergarten and After School at the J receive JCC member rates.
- After School at the J participants may stay until 6:00 p.m. at no additional charge.
Winter Break - Monday, December 23, Tuesday, December 24 (no late stay), Thursday, December 26, Friday, December 27 and Monday, December 30
Monday, December 23 - Winter Penguin Cookie Decorating Class for 1st – 4th grade! Learn how to make rolled butter cream!
Please register by Friday, December 6
President's Day - Friday, February 14 and Monday, February 17
Spring Break - Monday, April 6, Tuesday, April 7, Wednesday, April 8 (no late stay)
9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. for all ages
Price: $70, Member Price: $60
Option to bring Kosher-style lunch or lunch available for purchase (options available at registration)
Early Arrival and Late Stay also available for all ages!
Early Arrival: 7:30 - 9:00 a.m.
Price: $20, Member Price: $15
Late Stay: 3:00 - 6:00 p.m.
Price: $40, Member Price: $30
Early Arrival and Late Stay fees are waived for After School at the J or JCC Preschool Early Arrival participants.
Questions? Contact Holly Friedman, After School Director at email@example.com or 908-889-8800 x264.