In partnership with Jewish Family Service - Pack the Truck on Giving Tuesday!
Tuesday, December 1, 2020
9:30 am - 12:00 pm
JCC of Central NJ
1391 Martine Avenue
Scotch Plains, NJ
Volunteers will be on stand-by to take your items from your car.
- New toys for children of all ages for the holidays (new, unwrapped toys only, please)
- Non-perishable food items (kosher preferred, but not required) including:
- Peanut butter and jelly
- Crackers, pasta, rice
- Non-sugar cereal (Cheerios, Rice or Corn Chex, Rice Krispies, etc.)
- Canned fruit or apple sauce
- Canned vegetables, beans, soup
- Tuna Fish
- Cooking oil, ketchup/mustard
- Toiletries including:
- Soap/body wash
- Baby wipes
Thank you for your generosity!
The JFS Food Pantry serves approximately 1,500 people per month with food and essential items including Shabbat packages and festive food for the holidays.