Maccabi Sports Camp 1st-4th grades
Click here for upcoming Open House dates!
Coming Summer 2013!
Maccabi Sports Camp
The perfect place for the young sports enthusiast!
- The ultimate in sports day camping at the expansive Wardlaw-Hartridge campus in Edison, NJ...minutes from the JCC!
- Professional instruction each day in multi-sports including soccer, baseball/softball, lacrosse, flag football, basketball and tennis
- Skill building and drills to learn the fundamentals, develop strength and stamina
- Competitive play each day
- Fridays are Tournament Days along with wacky races and contests
- 2, 4, 6 or 8 week sessions (2-week campers must enroll in at least another 2 weeks of any Camp Yachad program; a 4-week minimum with Camp Yachad is required)
More on Maccabi Sports Camp:
- We're excited to feature multi-sports programs on expansive fields, tennis courts, the gymnasium for basketball (and rainy day programs too!) as well as the pool
- As part of the Camp Yachad family we'll start each day with our lively Boker Tov and end each week with our Rockin’ Shabbat! Campers will also participate in special event camp days such as Wacky Water Day and Maccabiah at the JCC in Scotch Plains
- Units will be broken out as follows: 1st/2nd graders and 3rd/4th graders
- As part of their Maccabi Sports camp experience, 3rd and 4th graders will enjoy sports-related trips such as a minor league baseball game, visit to a batting cage, etc.
- Two swims are included each day; instructional and free swim
- Campers will be provided with 2 regular camp t-shirts, 1 reversible jersey, a camp duffle bag, water bottle and insulated lunch bag
- Door-to-door transportation is provided to the JCC and then a bus will bring our Maccabi Sports campers to the Wardlaw-Hartidge Campus
- Early arrival and late stay options available
Learn more about the Wardlaw-Hatridge School.
Read all about our new Centralized Stops busing program...New! Totally optional! Click here.