Maccabi Sports Camp - Entering1st to 4th grades
The perfect place for the young sports enthusiast!
Maccabi Sports Camp is the ultimate in sports day camping at the expansive Wardlaw-Hartridge School campus in Edison, NJ...minutes from the JCC!
H e r e ’ s w h y y o u ’ l l h a v e a B A L L . . .
- The day kicks off with a spirited Boker Tov (good morning) activity complete with birthday announcements, wacky camper contests, games and more at the JCC and then off to Wardlaw for a sports-filled day.
- Professional instruction each day in multi-sports including soccer, baseball/softball, flag football, basketball, tennis and more.
- Each day offers skill building and drills to learn the fundamentals and to develop strength and stamina – all led by professional coaches and our Camp Yachad senior counselor staff.
- Fridays we’re on to competitive play with our Tournament Days, wacky races and contests!
- Wardlaw’s campus includes wide open sports fields, tennis courts, indoor gymnasium and an indoor heated pool…and we get to enjoy it all!
- Two swims each day…instructional at the JCC and rec swim at Wardlaw- Hartridge. (We’ve heard Camp Yachad parents throughout the years credit Camp Yachad swim instruction for making their kids strong swimmers!)
- Back to the JCC to participate in special event camp days such as Wacky Water Day and Maccabiah (color war)…we wouldn’t even think of missing out on that fun!
- Get this…lunch, snacks and door-to-door transportation are included!
- PLUS campers will get one regular camp t-shirt, one reversible jersey, a camp duffle bag and water bottle.
- A Rockin’ Shabbat celebration at the end of each week features our own band, the Shabbatones.
- Maccabi Sports Campers enjoy camp Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Our year-round JCC Athletic Director Gary Schaefer supervises college-aged Senior Counselors, professional coaches and campers.
Check out this great option! Maccabi Sports Camp campers can split their sports weeks with traditional day or travel camp in our Megalim, Sabra, Olim or Tsofim units. (Please see our other program information pages for details and pricing.)
Give us a call!
If you have questions about any Camp Yachad programs, please give any one of us a call. We are happy to help!
Michael Goldstein, Chief Operating Officer/Camp Co-Director, at x218 or email@example.com
Jodi Hotra, Camp Co-Director, at x235 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Mallory Zipkin, Associate Camp Director, at x240 or email@example.com
Cathy Pizzella, Camp Administrative Director, at x209 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Camp Yachad is available to JCC members! For more information about membership, contact Caren Goldberg at email@example.com.
Learn more about the Wardlaw-Hatridge School.