To register for preschool/kindergarten please click here
To register for Camp Yachad, please click here
For program registration or donations using our online system, please read on:
Our self- service portal system, accessible through www.jccnj.org, is open to both Members and Community Participants of the JCC for online program registrations and donations. Click on the Register For Programs button at the top of any page of our website and follow these instructions:
There are two ways to make a donation:
- Click the Register for Program button and scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Give button OR
- Click the Support button at the top of any page of our website and follow instructions
To register for a program:
- Click the Register For Programs button at the top of any page of our website
- Click the Enroll button at the bottom of the page
- That will take you to the Program Search box
You can find the program you want to register for in two ways in the Program Search box
- Keyword Search
- By Category
Once you find the program:
- Click on Availability button
- Select the program
- Click the Add To Cart button, then click OK
To check out:
- Click the Go To Cart button in the My Cart Summary box on the right hand side of the page
- This will bring up the Sign In To Get Started box, and prompt you for a Username and Password (see To Log In Instructions below)
- Once logged in, follow instructions for check out and payment
To Log In
When you register for programs on our website for the first time, you will be asked to log in using a login originally provided by the JCC in your new member welcome letter. After that, you can create your own username and password. If you lose this information, you can email Caren Goldberg at firstname.lastname@example.org and use the subject line Hub Help. It is important to note that there is only one login and password that will be used per family.
JCC Non-Members and Guests
Click on the Create A New Non Member Account link. You will then be prompted to enter an email address and a phone number. Then you will be prompted to enter some basic personal info to set up your account.
Forgot Your Login?
If you have an account already but forgot your login, click on the Forgot Your Login? button. You will then be prompted to enter your e-mail address. If the system finds a match, it will e-mail your login ID and a link to reset your password. Please check your junk mail folder if you do not receive the e-mail from the system. You will now be able to login with the Username and Password assigned.
If you do not have an e-mail on file with the JCC (or have any general questions), please email Caren Goldberg at email@example.com and request to have your e-mail address input into our database.
If you have followed these instructions, but still need assistance, please call the JCC Member Services Desk at 908-889-8800 x200 (or press 0 at the voice prompt)
Once You Are Logged In, You Will Be Able To
- Enter the Welcome Center and register yourself and/or your family members for programs, view payment history, pay balances and make a donation.
- Enter My Account (spoke icon located in the upper righthand side of your screen next to the Welcome Center) and access your membership account to update your personal contact information, which would also include your Login and Password which you may edit/update at any time.
We hope that you will find this online system user friendly. We are always here to assist you and will still be processing registrations over the phone or in person at the JCC!
Still having trouble? Click here for our user guide.