The JCC of Central NJ is a place to meet up with old friends, connect with new ones, expand your interests and become involved in your community. Members have first-priority registration and preferred pricing for all programs, classes, events and activities, as well as access to member-only programs such as Camp Yachad, preschool, full-day kindergarten and the Fitness & Wellness Center.
Active members are the foundation of a strong and vibrant JCC. Gear up for fitness classes, master your skills in an artist's workshop, attend educational and cultural events, improve your swim form, learn to bake challah or take advantage of our other programs! You can also guide the future of your JCC by volunteering on a committee. The JCC can truly be your "home away from home."
• State-of-the-art Fitness & Wellness Center with top strength training and cardio equipment
• Group exercise & spin studios, including state-of-the-art spin bikes
• Full-size air-conditioned Eisenberg Gymnasium with basketball courts
• 25-yard 6-lane indoor heated pool and 20-yard outdoor pool
• New, open-floor-plan art studio, the Studio for Art & Soul at the J, in the Wilf Teen Lounge
• Upgraded locker rooms, whirlpool, sauna and massage room
• Jerusalem Kosher Cafe featuring coffee, pizza, snacks and more, free Wi-Fi access and Wilf outdoor courtyard seating
• Large teaching kitchen for cooking programs
• 3 rooms that make up the Weinberg Pavilion, complete with dance floor, available for parties, meetings, etc.
• 12-classroom preschool wing, indoor playroom and Ellen Geller Play Zone childcare facility for children
• 64,000 sq.ft. campus with playground and campground featuring outdoor basketball court, zipline and Gaga court
Our Small Sampling of our Hundreds of Programs
• Classes, events and cultural activities for babies, toddlers, preschoolers, youth, special needs children, tweens, teens, families, singles, couples, active adults and seniors
• Personal training, circuit training, small group training and unlimited group exercise classes
• Lap swim, American Red Cross Learn-to-Swim and aqua-fitness classes, open swim and three competitive swim teams
• NAEYC-accredited preschool and full-day kindergarten, kindergarten "wrap-around," enrichment, after school and vacation day programs
• Camp Yachad onsite day, travel and performing arts camps
• Sports leagues for youth, teens and adults
• Theatre arts programs including dance and theatre productions, art classes and workshops
As part of our community involvement, we have partnered with many area organizations to bring our members enhanced programming
• Overlook Hospital - Together we offer fitness programs and monthly health screenings
• Union County Vocational Technical School (UCVTS) - Our Summer Academy for Performing Arts is a unique theater and dance camp that brings our camp expertise together with the UCVTS Academy for Performing Arts facility and professional staff
• Temple Beth-El Mekor Chayim - A warm, inviting environment for more Early Childhood enrichment programs
• The Wardlaw-Hartridge School - New Camp Yachad sports camp for 1st - 4th graders coming in Summer 2013 on Wardlaw's expansive campus
• Springfield Community Pool - Home base for our Camp Yachad Travel Camp offers a large swimming pool and open field space for any onsite activities
• Local Synagogues - Together we collaborate on a variety of Jewish engagement programs such as J Connection
• NJY Camps - Promoting Jewish overnight camping in the Poconos
Schedule a tour now...click the button to the right!