Community is at our Center. Whether you’re an active adult, a new parent, a teen, a toddler, a student or a senior, the Jewish Community Center of Central New Jersey is a place to meet up with old friends, connect with new ones, expand your interests and become involved in your community. Members have first-priority registration and preferred pricing for all programs, classes, events and activities, as well as access to member-only programs such as Camp Yachad, preschool, full-day kindergarten and the Fitness & Wellness Center.
Active members are the foundation of a strong and vibrant JCC. Gear up for fitness classes, master your skills in an artist's workshop, attend educational and cultural events, improve your swim form, learn to bake or take advantage of our other programs! You can also guide the future of your JCC by volunteering on a committee. The JCC can truly be your "home away from home."
7th graders throughout the community who are new to the JCC now get a free academic school-year long membership (September - June) - AND- we've changed the age that children are able to workout in our Fitness Center to 12 so bring your friends and enjoy all that the J has to offer! 7th graders, Click here to get your membership application and get started today!
• State-of-the-art Fitness & Wellness Center with top strength training and cardio equipment
• Group exercise & spin studios, including state-of-the-art spin bikes
• Full-size air-conditioned Eisenberg Gymnasium with basketball courts
• 25-yard 6-lane indoor heated pool and 20-yard outdoor pool
• Open-floor-plan art studio, the Studio for Art & Soul at the J, in the Wilf Teen Lounge
• Upgraded locker rooms, whirlpool, sauna and massage room
• Jerusalem Kosher Cafe featuring coffee, pizza, snacks and more, free Wi-Fi access and Wilf outdoor courtyard seating
• 3 rooms that make up the Weinberg Pavilion, complete with dance floor, available for parties, meetings, etc.
• 18-classroom preschool wing and Ellen Geller Play Zone childcare facility for children
• 64,000 sq.ft. campus with playground and campground featuring outdoor basketball court, zipline and Gaga court
Our Small Sampling of our Hundreds of Programs
• Classes, events and cultural activities for babies, toddlers, preschoolers, youth, special needs children, tweens, teens, families, singles, couples, active adults and seniors
• Personal training, circuit training, small group training and unlimited group exercise classes
• Lap swim, American Red Cross Learn-to-Swim and aqua-fitness classes, open swim and three competitive swim teams
• NAEYC-accredited preschool and full-day kindergarten, kindergarten "wrap-around," enrichment, after school and vacation day programs
• Camp Yachad onsite day, travel, performing arts and sports specialty camps
• Sports leagues for youth, teens and adults
• Theatre arts programs including dance and theatre productions, art classes and workshops
As part of our community involvement, we have partnered with many area organizations to bring our members enhanced programming
Schedule a tour now...click the button to the right!