Megalim- 1st grade
Megalim, in Hebrew, means “discoverers.” Megalim campers (entering 1st grade) spend their days in a structured outdoor camp program with opportunities to come indoors for specific activities.
It’s Megalim – It’s Mega Fun!
- Outdoor fun with opportunities to cool off indoors
- A spirited Boker Tov good morning activity with birthday announcements, wacky camper contests, games and more
- American Red Cross swim instruction from our acclaimed Aquatics Department in both our indoor and outdoor pools...recreational swim too!
- Professional sports programs (skills, drills and games), arts & crafts, music, Judaica, cooking, Surgent's Elite Gymnastics and much more
- Special events and theme days
- A rockin' Shabbat celebration at the end of each week featuring our own band, the Shabbatones
Program runs 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
View the sample Megalim Camp Calendar to learn more about our summer packed with mega fun!