Megalim- 1st grade
Megalim, in Hebrew, means “discoverers.” Megalim campers (entering 1st grade) spend their days in a structured outdoor camp program with opportunities to come indoors for specific activities.
It’s Megalim – It’s Mega Fun!
- Outdoor fun with opportunities to cool off indoors
- A spirited Boker Tov good morning activity with birthday announcements, wacky camper contests, games and more
- American Red Cross swim instruction from our acclaimed Aquatics Department in both our indoor and outdoor pools...recreational swim too!
- Professional sports programs (skills, drills and games), arts & crafts, music, Judaica, cooking, Surgent's Elite Gymnastics and much more
- Special events and theme days
- A rockin' Shabbat celebration at the end of each week featuring our own band, the Shabbatones
Program runs 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
View the sample Megalim Camp Calendar to learn more about our summer packed with mega fun!
Read all about our new Centralized Stops busing program...Totally optional! Click here for sample information from 2013