Arts and Education Director
Seeking a dynamic individual to provide and expand our adult programming educationally and socially within the community. The director, under the supervision of the Program Director, will serve as one of the agency’s professional staff working alongside other JCC department directors to create meaningful programming for multiple stages of adulthood.
- Develop and implement ongoing program series, classes and workshops for adults of all ages.
- Collaborate with other department directors for developing and cross promoting programs
- Identify and develop programs, which respond to community needs and provide both intellectual and cultural enrichment (i.e. cultural arts, concert series, adult Jewish education, Jewish Film Festival, and Speaker Series, etc.
- Coordinate community wide programs with partner agencies.
- Work with and manage volunteer committees (film festival, one book). One book is a committee who choose a book to read and then bring the author in for a discussion community wide.
- Prepare and monitor department budget
- Maintain accurate tracking for fiscal reports and process payment vouchers.
- Purchase supplies and equipment for programs.
- Coordinate room scheduling and maintenance set-up for programs.
- Collaborate with Director of Development to identify funding opportunities and maintain strong relationships with donors to the Arts and Education programming.
- Work with marketing department to prepare materials for the public.
- Experience and proven track record in designing and implementing effective and engaging adult programs.Self-starter who can work both collaboratively and independently.
- Experience in setting, managing and tracking program department budget with expense management.
- Dedicated leader who is able to set reasonable goals and execute action plans and achieve them with measurable success.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written and a creative thinker.
- Bachelor’s degree required with experience in arts programming a plus.
Custodian / Housekeeper wanted for the JCC. M – Th. 7:30 – 11:00 p.m.; Fri. 1:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Responsibilities include general housekeeping and cleaning. Send application to Maintenance Director, 1391 Martine Avenue, Scotch Plains, NJ 07076 or email resume to email@example.com.
Personal Trainers Wanted
We are looking for a successful and motivated personal trainer like you! This is a part - time position with flexible scheduling.
- Individuals who have an enthusiastic and creative attitude about exercise
- Trainers who educate and compassionately mentor their clients
- Fitness professionals who are patient, flexible and punctual
To join the team you must have:
- Current accredited personal training certification (ACSM, NASM, NSCA, ACE, AFAA)
- Current CPR/AED and First Aid certifications
- 1-2 years previous personal training experience
Contact Matt Bansch, Director of Fitness and Wellness at firstname.lastname@example.org
Group Fitness Instructors
Looking for Group Fitness Instructors for classes in boot camp , Tabata and cardio fitness. Contact Debi Price at email@example.com