The JCC of Central NJ seeks a dependable female porter with custodial experience. General duties will include cleaning/janitorial, restocking of restrooms, as well as other related tasks. Commercial building custodial experience is a plus. There will be immediate consideration for qualified candidates. Part-time to full-time w/ benefits opportunities. To apply, please contact Jeanne Cleary at email@example.com or 908-889-8800 x214. For more information about the JCC of Central NJ, please visit www.jccnj.org
Lifeguards and Swim Instructors (Part-time positions)
The JCC of Central NJ seeks qualified part-time lifeguards and swim instructors for August and fall 2016. Certification requirements: current American Red Cross Lifeguarding and/ or Water Safety Instructor (WSI). We are hiring mature and responsible lifeguards now for all shifts this fall - including days, evenings, weekends and “Early Bird” (Early Bird defined as weekdays 5:45 AM, $15/hour). As an American Red Cross Learn-to-Swim Authorized Provider, we are also looking for energetic, experienced, Red Cross certified WSI’s to join our swim lesson teaching team. We offer flexible scheduling, and competitive compensation. To apply, please contact Kim Koza at firstname.lastname@example.org or 908-889-8800 x219. For more information about the JCC of Central NJ, please visit www.jccnj.org
JCC Fitness and Wellness Center Group Fitness Instructor with Indoor Cycling Certification
The JCC of Central NJ seeks group fitness instructors with an indoor cycling certification. We have opportunities to work with a wide range of clients including seniors, teens, special needs populations and other populations. Instructors will need a professional attitude and a keen understanding of customer service. Instructors will conduct group fitness classes in a safe and professional manner with a high level of enthusiasm. Instructors will provide leadership and motivation to assist members in setting and reaching their fitness goals. Specifically, instructors will:
- Be able to lead indoor cycling classes, as well as other group fitness classes (e.g., strength, aerobic, flexibility, mind/body, etc.)
- Learn and carry out all quality assurance operations, policies and procedures of the indoor cycling studio and the Fitness Center; help maintain a safe and clean environment within Fitness Center
- Arrive on-time for all classes and adhere to the published group fitness schedule
- Attend all required staff meetings
- CPR/AED Certification (American Red Cross or equivalent)
- First Aid Certification (American Red Cross or equivalent)
- Current and broad knowledge of body mechanics
- Strong customer service skills including an outgoing personality; a friendly disposition, self-confidence, and maturity
The JCC of Central NJ is an equal opportunity employer and seeks qualified applicants without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation.
The JCC of Central New Jersey has acquired software that enables staff to screen for individuals on the national and local sex offender registries. Persons discovered to be on a sex offender registry will be barred from the JCC. This includes but is not limited to membership, program participation, facility access, volunteer and employment opportunities.