Downstagers - 2nd - 4th Grades
Dance, theater and music come together with the fun of camp and friends in this program for 2nd – 4th graders! At Dancers Pointe in Scotch Plains...just minutes from the JCC!
JCC Performing Arts Camp (JPAC) will bring out the talent in every camper and let it shine!
- The JPAC day kicks off with a spirited Boker Tov (good morning) at the JCC
- JPAC Downstagers are bussed to Dancers Pointe after Boker Tov and arrive back for lunch.
- Traditional programming in the afternoon. Traditional programming includes instructional/recreational swim, art, drama, Rock Wall and sports.
- We want to be sure everyone has a great performing arts experience, makes great camp friends and builds confidence so campers are grouped by age. Downstagers are in 2nd – 4th grades.
- Two dynamic, creative 4-week sessions culminate in an entertaining theatrical performance open to all camper families.
- Get this…lunch, snacks and door-to-door transportation are included!
- Friday afternoons feature a Rockin’ Shabbat celebration at the end of each week featuring our own band, the Shabbatones.
- JPAC campers start their day at 9:00 a.m. and finish up at 4:00 p.m.
Check out this great option!
JPAC campers can split their time between traditional camp, Maccabi Sports Camp or, for our older campers, travel camp.
Camp Yachad is available to JCC members! For more information about membership, click here.