Live up! At the JCC anything is possible. Whether you’re an adult, a new parent, a teen, a toddler, a student or a senior adult, the Jewish Community Center of Central New Jersey is a place to meet up with old friends, connect with new ones, expand your interests and become involved in your community. Members have first-priority registration and preferred pricing for all programs, classes, events and activities, as well as access to member-only programs such as Camp Yachad, preschool, full-day kindergarten and the Fitness Center.
Active members are the foundation of a strong and vibrant JCC. Gear up for fitness classes, master your skills in an artist's workshop, attend educational and cultural events, improve your swim form or take advantage of our other programs! You can also guide the future of your JCC by volunteering on a committee. The JCC can truly be your "home away from home."
Click here for our membership application form.
7th graders throughout the community who are new to the JCC now get a free membership good during the academic school year (September - June). And our children 12+ can workout in our Fitness Center so 7th graders can come with friends and enjoy all that the J has to offer! 7th graders, click here to get your membership application and get started today!
Highlights of Our Facilities
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, group exercise and spin studios
- Full-size air-conditioned Eisenberg Gymnasium with basketball courts
- Indoor heated pool, outdoor pool and zero-entry pool for new swimmers
- Locker rooms, whirlpool, sauna and massage room
- 18-classroom Brody Family Early Learning Center with infant and toddler care and Ellen Geller Drop-In Center babysitting facility
- 64,000 square foot campus with playground and campground featuring outdoor basketball court, rope adventure course and deluxe gaga court
- Jerusalem Café with free WiFi internet access and Wilf outdoor courtyard seating
- 3 rooms that make up the Weinberg Pavilion, complete with dance floor - all available for parties, meetings, etc.
- Open floor plan art studio, the Studio for Art & Soul at the J, in the Wilf teen lounge
Highlights of Our Programming
- Classes, events and cultural activities for babies, toddlers, preschoolers, youth, special needs children, tweens, teens, families, singles, couples, adults and seniors
- Personal training, circuit training, small group training and unlimited group exercise classes
- Lap swim, American Red Cross Learn-to-Swim and aqua-fitness classes, open swim and three competitive swim teams
- NAEYC-accredited Brody Family Early Learning Center infant care, preschool and full-day kindergarten, enrichment classes, after school and vacation day programs
- Camp Yachad onsite day, travel, performing arts and sports specialty camps
- Sports leagues for youth, teens and adults
- Annual Jewish Film Festival of Central New Jersey
- Arts programs including an annual theater production, dance classes with Dancers Pointe and art classes