Infants and Toddlers
Infant and Toddler Care and Learning at the Brody Family Early Learning Center
6 weeks - 16 months
We believe that infants need to explore - that is how they learn - and that learning is fostered by our responsive teachers who observe and create an inspiring environment. We value each and every infant's individual needs and personalities and are committed to providing the best care to suite those needs. We emphasize all caregiving experiences, even feeding and diapering, as they all should be important times of unhurried interaction so each and every infant feels secure and nurtured in our safe and warm environment.
What Every Parent Needs to Know
- We are open Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. and offer 5-day options for infants.
- We welcome infants 6 weeks to 16 months.
- We provide an exceptional adult to infant ratio – above industry standards.
- We care for infants in a state-of-the-art, developmentally appropriate learning environment.
- We have a Vacation Day Program during our Winter and Spring breaks for enrolled children only when Infant Care is not in session. This is a per day cost; children attend this program in their assigned rooms. Please contact Randi Sosny-Handler at 908-889-8800 x232 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Our Pledge to Parents
Partners in Care
We work together to develop and modify a daily schedule that includes ample playtime, cozy nap times and secure feeding times.
Two-Way Open Communication
We understand the critical importance of keeping you informed about your baby’s day. Parents will receive a daily written report of feeding, sleeping, diapering and play activities. We will share learning stories and all important observations in a timely manner.
A Safe and Stimulating Environment
The infant room is designed for exploration and learning. We comply with strict regulations governing the space and equipment in the room. Our teachers are trained observers and recognize the importance of a safe environment.
Our staff is warm and responsive to your baby’s needs. They are not only caregivers; they are trained infant teachers who read to, talk to and sing to babies in order to encourage language development. A balance of planned and spontaneous activities will help your baby grow.
To learn more about our Infant program, contact Randi Sosny-Handler, Supervisor of Early Learning, at 908-889-8800 x232 or email@example.com.
Click here for our 2018-19 rates and registration forms.
16 - 24 months
- Our Toddler Program is geared toward toddlers 16-24 months. It is a 5-day program.
- Days and hours of the Toddler Program are Monday - Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- The Toddler Program is a 12-month program.
- The toddler room is a developmentally appropriate learning environment, furnished with state-of-the-art equipment. The curriculum is age-appropriate, and parent conferences are conducted during the year.
- The staff, which includes a lead teacher with experienced assistants, provides exceptional care and attention.
- We have a Vacation Day Program during our Winter and Spring breaks for enrolled children only when Toddler Care is not in session. This is a per day cost; children attend this program in their assigned rooms. Please contact Randi Sosny-Handler, Supervisor of Early Learning, at 908-889-8800 x232 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Click here for our 2017-18 rates and registration forms.
Infant and Toddler Vacation Day Option 2017-18
Monday, April 2, Tuesday, April 3, Wednesday, April 4, Thursday, April 5, Friday, April 6
- For currently enrolled students only
- 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Book one month in advance please
Free Infant Playgroup
For parents and caregivers with babies 2 months and older
Thursdays • 9:15 - 10:00 a.m. • Weinberg C (unless otherwise noted) • during the school year
FREE and open to the community!
Start building the foundations for some great friendships. Connect with other parents and babies and make new friends! We will invite special guests to come meet with the group weekly.
For questions and to RSVP, please contact Randi Sosny-Handler, Supervisor of Early Learning, at 908-889-8800 x232 or email@example.com.