2016 Cool Down Camp
Cool Down Camp: Monday, August 22 - Friday, August 26
All campers ages 2 – 6th grade are welcome! Register for one day, the full week or anything in between. Open to the community.
Pack your summer with even more fun after camp ends!
- Preschool Explorers spend their days in a nurturing structured indoor/outdoor camp environment. Home base for each group is inside our newly renovated, state-of-the-art preschool wing so our littlest campers are protected from the summer heat.
- Our K - 6th grade campers are stationed on the JCC campsite adjacent to our main building. Home base for each group is a designated picnic table under the giant tent. These campers will also come indoors for specific activities.
- All campers participate in an instructional swim program with experienced Water Safety Instructors.
- K - 6th grade campers can choose between Sports or Arts specialty camp!
- Art is filled with fun projects that K - 6th grade campers will have a great time creating!
- Sports camps for K - 6th grade campers are taught by professional and will feature instruction as well as play for all. Campers will take exciting new skills away from their camp experience!
- Lunch is included for all 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. and full-day Preschool Explorers and all of K - 6th grade campers!
Register for Pre/Post Camp Here Enrolled Pre/Post Camp Families Click Here
PLEASE NOTE: Registration for Pre/Post Camp Programs is separate from Camp Yachad registration. Please use the links above for Pre/Post Camp Programs.
*You may use the same user name for both Camp Yachad and Pre/Post Camp registration.