2016 Warm Up and Cool Down Camp Dates
Warm Up Camp: Tuesday, June 14 - Friday, June 24
Cool Down Camp: Monday, August 22 - Friday, August 26
All campers ages 2 – 6th grade are welcome! Register for one day, the full week or anything in between. Open to the community.
Pack your summer with even more fun before camp starts and after camp ends!
- Preschool Explorers spend their days in a nurturing structured indoor/outdoor camp environment. Home base for each group is inside our newly renovated, state-of-the-art preschool wing so our littlest campers are protected from the summer heat.
- Our K - 6th grade campers are stationed on the JCC campsite adjacent to our main building. Home base for each group is a designated picnic table under the giant tent. These campers will also come indoors for specific activities.
- All campers participate in an instructional swim program with experienced Water Safety Instructors.
- K - 6th grade campers can choose between Sports or Arts specialty camp!
- Art is filled with fun projects that K - 6th grade campers will have a great time creating!
- Sports camps for K - 6th grade campers are taught by professional and will feature instruction as well as play for all. Campers will take exciting new skills away from their camp experience!
- Lunch is included for all 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. and full-day Preschool Explorers and all of K - 6th grade campers!
Register for Pre/Post Camp Here Enrolled Pre/Post Camp Families Click Here
PLEASE NOTE: Registration for Pre/Post Camp Programs is separate from Camp Yachad registration. Please use the links above for Pre/Post Camp Programs.
*You may use the same user name for both Camp Yachad and Pre/Post Camp registration.