- BY AGE
- BY INTEREST
Please note that the gymnasium and cafe will be closed all day on Sunday, June 5 for Camp Yachad staff training. We apologize for the inconvenience.
See Israel in a Whole New Way!
Israel: A Mosaic of Communities
November 8 - 18, 2014
At this parlor meeting, learn about the trip and meet the trip planner and tour guide!
Join your friends from the JCC of Central NJ for this once-in-a-lifetime trip to Israel in November 2014!
We depart on Saturday, November 8 and arrive in Israel Tuesday, November 18 when the experience begins. We start off in Jerusalem and then head to Galilee and Tel Aviv. This amazing trip, which offers both group activities and time on your own, includes sightseeing, actual and educational trips through ancient and contemporary communities, exploration of the kibbutz, a culinary workshop, shopping and so much more. Click here for a sample of the itinerary.
Here are other helpful documents to help you learn more and to register.
We are very excited about this trip and thrilled you will be joining us! Please follow these simple registration directions to ensure that your registration is complete.
1. If you are going alone, please click on the INDIVIDUAL PARTICIPANT REGISTRATION FORM LINK below and type in your information. Once complete, click submit.
2. If you are going as a couple, click on the DOUBLE PARTICIPANT REGISTRATION FORM LINK below and type in your information. Once complete, click submit.
Double Participant Instructions
Double Participant Registration Form
3. Next, click here for the PAYMENT FORM. A $500 deposit is required by May 1, 2014. Please fill it out and click submit. If you are paying by check you must send that separately.
4. Finally, you must make your own FLIGHT ARRANGEMENTS. If you prefer, you can be in touch directly with Sharon Rockman about GROUP BOOKINGS (firstname.lastname@example.org or 908-347-7785). If you make your own flight arrangements, please BE SURE TO ARRIVE IN JERUSALEM on Sunday, November 9, 2014 by 4:00 p.m. Check in will be at the Inbal Hotel beginning at 2:00 p.m. Please be sure to DEPART FROM TEL AVIV on Monday, November 17, 2014 in the evening.
5. We provide a basic HEALTH INSURANCE PACKAGE during your visit to Israel. Please note that for participants over 65, there will be a surcharge. There is no deductible. The insurance does not cover pre-existing conditions, those who have been diagnosed with cancer in the past five years, dental care or eye glasses.
6. For TRAVEL, EXTENDED HEALTH OR LOSS LUGGAGE INSURANCE, you may contact JCC Association Preferred Vendor:
Director, Sales and Marketing
U.S.: (888) 747-3773
For more information and to RSVP for the parlor meetings, contact Sharon Rockman at email@example.com or 908-347-7785.